This blog is currently running on in naming seosiri please click here to be redirected

iTune


I authorized my laptop to my itune account but I don't know how to ...

I authorized my laptop but now I don't know how to transfer the data I ... Right click devices and then backup files ...
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid...
HT5312 In itune I need to fill up the...: Apple Support Communities
HT5312 In itune I need to fill up the questions about card but i dont have credit card,what can i do? 5 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 28, 2012 11:59 PM by ...
https://discussions.apple.com/message/19413616
Chinese Albums and songs in iTune are in English name - www ...
Hi, I have found out that most of the Chinese Albums and songs in iTune are in English name. If i buy and download, is there anyway to change it back.
forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/.../chinese-albums-songs-itune-e...