This blog is currently running on in naming seosiri please click here to be redirected

Google i/o

Google I/O 2014's Nonprofit Panel: Hack The Hood, Beyond 12, And One Degree
Forbes
Google I/O, the company's annual developer-focused conference, concluded this year with a session featuring three nonprofits: Hack the Hood, ...
Google I/O 2014 - The most important moments
Social Barrel
The main tech event of this week was by far Google I/O2014. The annual conference was exactly like we expected and brought us a lot of cool stuff, ...
Google I/O 2014: 10 big developments
InformationWeek India
In his opening-day presentation at Google I/O 2014, the company's annual developers' conference in San Francisco, Sundar Pichai, Google's senior ...
Google's I/O Conference Reveals the Tech Giant's Future
Motley Fool
On June 25-26, Google (NASDAQ: GOOG ) (NASDAQ: GOOGL ) revealed a slew of new products at its annual I/Oconference. From an update to its ...
Google I/O 2014: A Bigger Bet on Android and a Strategy to Close Microsoft Office
Motley Fool
What was the biggest news out of Google (NASDAQ: GOOGL ) (NASDAQ: GOOG ) I/O developer conference? Guest host Alison Southwick puts these ...
Google bores at I/O -- just the way it wanted
CNET
Held earlier this week, Google's annual I/O tech-fest is the company's highest-profile event. And this year, as Googlepresented an ambitious plan to ...
aisle411, Google Partner to Launch 3D-Mapped Shopping Solution
Street Fight
One of the biggest retail commerce reveals at Google I/O2014 was a shopping solution that will change the way consumers see retail store shelves.
Google Android Studio and L Developer Preview: Full release is coming
The Next Digit
The announcement was made at the Google I/O event held at San Francisco. New associated software development kit (SDK) was also unveiled by ...
Meet Project Ara, the Modular Google Phone of the Future
Re/code
Google last week booted up a modular smartphone in public for the first time at its Google I/O developer conference. The demo almost worked, but the ...
Google will have sole control over the interfaces of Android Auto, Wear and TV
Engadget
You'd better get used to the interfaces you saw for Android Auto, Wear and TV at the Google I/O conference this past week -- you're going to be seeing ...
Weekends with Engadget: Google I/O 2014, Aereo loses and more!
By Andy Bowen
This week, we went hands-on with Google's Android L developer preview and Android wear, watched the US Supreme Court rule against Aereo, ...
Engadget RSS Feed
Google I/O Wrap, LG G3 review (TechRap) - Rappler
By Rappler.com
We round up all the announcements at Google I/O 2014. We review the LG G3 - We called its successor the best all around smartphone - can this ...
RAPPLER
Rosenfeld Media | Google I/O 2014: Perfectly Executing The Wrong Plan
rosenfeldmedia.com
This is my Google I/O 2014 talk from last Wednesday. Description: App developers ask themselves excellent questions about their users: Do people ...
rosenfeldmedia.com/.../google-io-2014-perfectly-executing-th...