This blog is currently running on in naming seosiri please click here to be redirected

iTune


Apple will reportedly overhaul iTunes, says report
Ubergizmo
According to Bloomberg, Apple is reportedly planning to overhaul iTunes, citing an overhauling that would mark as one of the biggest ever to the store since it's debut in 2003. Sources with direct knowledge of Apple's plans allegedly told the [...]
See all stories on this topic »

Ubergizmo
Apple launches iTunes stores in Asia; skips India, China
Zee News
Apple on Wednesday launched online music store iTunes in 12 Asian markets but left India and China -- two major mobile markets in the region.
See all stories on this topic »

Zee News

Itune music album cover? - Yahoo! UK & Ireland Answers
On my ipod touch I put on songs from the internet and youtube and albumsbut i ... Right-click on a song in your iTunes library; Go to "Get Info"; And then open the ...
uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid...
how to terminate my itune account - www.hardwarezone.com.sg
hi guys ,i just change my phone to S3, can i know where and how to terminate my credit card account with itune? can't seem to find it. thanks.
forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/.../how-terminate-my-itune-acco...
Please help, error when building to Distribute to Apple iTune Store ...
Please help, I am getting the following error when I try to build to Distribute to Apple iTune Store: [ERROR] [BEROR]Code Sign error: The default keychain ...
developer.appcelerator.com/.../please-help-error-when-buildin...