| Linux Support Added to Wasteland 2 Early Access Gamers Hell inXile Entertainment has announced that the Early Access version of Wasteland 2 is available on all three platforms promised in the Kickstarter ... |
| Safety you can bank on: Chromebook, Linux, phone USA TODAY Q: I'm nervous about keeping my online banking safe on my regular PC. Should I buy a Chromebook and use it just for that? A: Cheap laptops running ... |
| Emmabuntüs: A philanthropist's GNU/Linux Muktware Emmabuntüs is a desktop GNU/Linux distribution which originated in France with a humanitarian mission. It was designed with 4 primary objectives ... |
| Gearbox looking at viability of a Linux version of Borderlands Muktware Fans of Borderlands rejoice! There JUST might be a chance for it to land up on Linux after all. If a tweet from Randy Pitchford, the founder and director ... |
| SDL2 question GameDev.net I want to use SDL2 under Linux and Win within a C++ project. Can I just add the source code to my project and expect it to work? Are there some ... |
| Canonical Rolls Out Ubuntu 14.04 Maximum PC The Ubuntu team recently announced the release of what is only the fifth long-term support (LTS) version of the popular Linux distro. In keeping with ... |
| Chrome Remote Desktop app for Android will be followed by the one for iOS Tehran Chronicle The software requires enabling of remote access from the Android device and can only access Windows and Mac machines but not Linux. The remote ... |
Pages
▼